vlc-noX: VLC: VideoLAN Client - without X dependencies
||Vendor:||VideoLAN Project (http://www.videolan.org)
- This Package of VLC contains the bare requirements you need to install.
Here is no graphical User Interface included, thus it's also perfectly
suitable for server installations (Streaming Server for example)
Should you decide to install the GUI modules, vlc-noX will stay
installed as a dependency.
- * Mon Aug 17 14:00:00 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add vlc-1.0.1-libass4.patch to support newer libass. Patch
taken from upstream commit 019359b5a5.
- * Mon Sep 21 14:00:00 2009 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.0.2
- Native support for WMA Professional, without the use of the
- Fix issues in subtitles, especially SSA ones
- Various fixes on theora and ogg
- Various fixes for EPG support in MPEG-TS demuxer
- Fixes for potential stack overflow in .avi, .mp4 and .asf
- Fixes for v4l2 devices
- Fixes for dvb-c channels-scanning
+ Qt Interface:
- Fix some playlist sorting issues
- MPEG2 transrate stream output removed
- x264 default-values closer to x264.exe defaults.
- x264 rc-behaviour fixes:
. if user defines qp-value, CQP-mode is used
. otherwise if user defines vb=0, CRF-mode is used
. otherwise ABR-mode is used
- x264 set vbv-bufsize/vbv-maxsize better if user hasn't
. ABR mode set vbv-max-bitrate=bitrate
. vbv-bufsize is bitrate * seconds between keyframes
- Lua scripts for Mpora and Vimeo playback
+ Updated translations.
- * Tue Sep 29 14:00:00 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add 540_all_x264.patch to build with x264 >= 0.76. Patch copied
from gentoo portage.